What is DIGITAL MARKETING?
In simple words, anything that is happening online that is expected to earn a revenue can fall under the term digital marketing whether it is sending emails to give away information, promoting a product, making awareness about something, connecting people through various advertisements are all considered online marketing.
The percentage of people using the internet is increasing daily as more businesses flourish online. More likely because of the pandemic situation that anyone in the world right now is experiencing. It could also be due to the fact that people’s lifestyle have changed along with the way they do business. Gone are the days when you have to wait for your mails to be delivered at your doorstep, sending information is happening in a matter of minutes, the best seconds with how internet is working. People are connected online and so are their activities.
Why is Digital Marketing important?
For various people, digital marketing can play a certain role. Most importantly, digital marketing is a must have for people doing online businesses. With the power of digital marketing, anything is possible to grow your business right at the comforts of your home. In particular, digital marketing can make you.
- Promote your product or services to millions of audience globally so it is important to make your own website.
- Be bold in your advertisements as it does not limit to a certain group of audience with some cultural restrictions.
- Get a chance to be recognized for your own unique brand that people will love
- Reach out to many users and consumers of your product or services who are your direct targets.
- Cut down costs by eliminating expenses on manpower, transportation fees, taxes on certain level and rental and utility fees.
- Have more time for yourself and your family because you aren’t working away from home or if you choose not to.
- Freedom to do whenever, wherever and discipline is the key.
To learn more about digital marketing, equip yourself with some know-how from the experts who have done the things themselves so you are not wasting your time, remember, learning is investment.